As a Motor Claims- and Insurance specialist you will work with day-to-day claims- and insurance related cases such as claims registration, customer communication, recoveries, payments etc. You will manage the whole claims process independently. Since the role is new at Arval in Sweden, you will get the chance to establish and develop the role in collaboration with the Swedish and international organization. At Arval, you will get the opportunity to contribute building the insurance and claims function and help develop the growing business.
Besides claims adjusting, you will also look for opportunities to improve and implement new processes and standards for claims and insurance. You will also work with product related tasks such as terms and to some extent, pricing. Arval systems has a high standard, and you will ensure that these are used and developed in a sufficient way.
You will be joining an international environment and be part of different international communities.
Your main responsibilities include:
• manage day-to day motor claims and insurance related tasks
• in cooperation with your manager, work with product- and process development towards innovation and digitalization and ensure high quality and satisfied customers throughout the processes
• work with insurance product related task
• develop the day-to-day routines with continuous improvements
• provide trainings to non-insurance and claims colleagues
You will be offered an introduction by traveling to Arval Headquarters and the insurance company Greenvall in Dublin (following the restrictions of Covid-19).
As a Motor Claims- and Insurance specialist, you will join a dedicated team of six members. You will be working out of Arval’s facilities in Danderyd, Stockholm, and you will report to the Insurance and RMT (Repair Maintenance and Tyres) Manager.
Who are you?
You have experience of working with insurance or/and claims for a couple of years. You are business orientated and interested in working with continuous improvements, both from a day-to-day and long term strategic perspective.
You recognize many of the following traits in yourself:
• You have the ability to work hard, motivated to getting the job done and committed to deadlines
• Interested in new unknown work tasks and able to navigate outside your comfort zone
• Identify and define challenging goals in your daily work
• Achieve or outperform customers’ expectations
• Plan and organize work in an efficient way
• Problem solving skills
• Take initiative of improving routines
You are fluent in both Swedish and English.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Lisa Robberts at email@example.com or 076-777 03 65. We look forward to your application!